Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Self Portraits (more or less)


For this assignment I took it and did it in a different way then what you would think when you hear the title. I took it and made it into things that represent me or show me in a way. I used this picture because I love kids.At the same time though, sometimes I want to be a kid again. Because there are no worries and you get to have a lot of fun.

This picture I took to represent how much friends mean to me. They are a huge part of my life and I spend as much time with all of them as I can. Also the one part of the star is not feet. It's a music stand. I added that in there to show that music is a very big part of my life.

This picture shows how much I enjoy being outside just staring at the sky. I love feeling the sun on my face. I love all the crazy things you can find in nature and all the fun you can have, being with people outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment